Geofencing Advertising in St. Louis
Serve ads to people by creating a “fence” around a specific geographic area
Geofencing is a powerful tool that allows businesses to target a specific geographic area with relevant digital marketing ads. This can be very useful for businesses that provide services in a specific area, like contractors. In this post, we’ll show you how geofencing can help you reach a targeted audience and boost your bottom line.
How to Use Geofencing to Boost Your Lead Flow
Geofencing is a critical digital marketing strategy for reaching new customers. By targeting a specific geographic area with your ads, you can ensure that your message is reaching people who are likely to be interested in what you have to offer.
Consider this scenario. A landscaping contractor is designing a new landscaping project for a house in the BigHorn subdivision is St. Louis. The are already advertising in the subdivision simply by being there . Neighbors and other consumers will surely notice their branding on their trucks and trailers. They also have several lawn signs advertising their landscaping services.
Now, since they know they will be in this subdivision for a week, they also drop off door hangers and set a geo targeting investment an place geo fences around the subdivision. This way when people enter into this subdivision they will see display ads on the mobile devices and other devices that have location services turned on.
By marketing their business in this way people will think, “Dang, I see these landscapers everywhere!” Most people will be intrigued and will likely become a customer.
1. What is geofencing and how does it work
Geofencing allows businesses to target users and their device based on their current location. You can serve ads to people by creating a “fence”
around a specific geographic area. For example, a contractor could use geofencing to serve ads to people who are near their current job site or subdivision. People within those fences will see your mobile ads on the phone (tablet, computer, and even smart tvs). Pair that with door hangers, yard signs and wrapped trucks and you’ve got a killer marketing plan.
Geofencing can be used by leveraging mobile devices that use location services by targeting an entire city or any other location. This can be done by using the GPS on a user’s device to track their location and then serving them relevant ads based on that information.
2. Why Use Geofencing?
There are several reasons why you might add geofencing to your digital marketing strategy. First, it allows you to pinpoint a very specific audience with your ads. This means that you can be sure that your ad reaches people who are actually in your service area and are more likely to be interested in your services.
Second, geofencing is very effective. Geofencing creates opportunities that can result in up to eight times higher conversion rates than traditional marketing methods.
Finally, geofencing marketing is affordable. The cost of running a geofenced ad will vary depending on the size of the geographic area you’re targeting.
3. How to Use Geofencing Advertising for Your Business
If you are curious about geofencing, there are a few things you need to do to set up successful ads. First, you need to identify the geographic area you want to target. This could be as small as a single city block or as large as an entire state or country. Once you’ve identified your target area, you need to develop ad copy and design a phone ad that will resonate with users who visit that area.
Finally, you’ll need to set up tracking so that you can measure the results of your efforts and make necessary adjustments along the way. By setting up tracking from the start, you’ll be able to see which aspects of your campaign are working well and which need improvement. Seeing trends and analyzing data will help you understand what’s working and what isn’t.
4. Tips for creating effective geofenced ads
Geofencing is a powerful tool that can help businesses to target a specific demographic. Businesses can use a virtual boundary to make sure their ads are only seen by people who are actually in the area. This can be especially useful for local businesses that want to drive foot traffic to their store. Here are a few tips for creating effective geofenced ads:
1. Define your target audience. Who do you want to reach with your geofenced ad? Knowing your target audience will help you to develope an ad that is more likely to resonate with them.
2. Keep your message clear and concise. Because people will only see your ad for a brief period of time, it is important to make sure that your message is clear and easy to understand.
3. Use strong visuals. Ads with strong visuals are more likely to grab attention and stand out from the crowd.
4. Test different locations. Geofencing gives you the ability to target very specific locations. Try testing out different locations to see what Works best for your business.
5. Track your results. Be sure to keep an eye on your campaign metrics so that you can gauge the effectiveness of your geofenced ad campaign.
5. Examples of businesses that have seen success with geofencing
In the modern world, businesses have to get creative with their marketing to stand out from their competitors. Determine a location, place geofences around those areas, and use digital ads to attract new leads. For example, you might use geofencing to target people who are near your store or who have recently visited your competitor’s store. When done correctly, geofencing can be an effective way to reach potential customers. Here are three examples of businesses that have seen success with geofencing:
1. A pizza delivery chain uses geofencing to target people who are near its stores during lunchtime. The chain sends these leads coupons for discounts on delivery orders.
2. A clothing retailer uses geofencing to hit people who are near its store or who visit a competitor’s store. The retailer sends these leads digital marketing ads about sales and special offers.
3. An auto dealership uses geofencing to target people who are near its store or who have recently visited a competitor’s dealership.
4. A law firm might target mobile phone users at sporting events or competitors offices.
Each of these businesses has found success by using geofencing to reach a new customer in a very specific location. If you’re looking for a new way to advertise, you should consider giving geofencing a try.
1. What is geofencing advertising?
Geofencing is advertising that targets a particular geographic. Geofencing uses GPS coordinates or by using a radius around a specific location.
2. Why use geofencing ?
There are a variety of reasons to use geofencing. Some of the most common reasons include:
-Reaching potential customers in your local area
-Targeting customers who are near your business location
-Generating leads and sales from users in your vicinity
-Increasing brand awareness among people in your community
-Getting ahead of your competitors
3. How does geofencing work?
Geofencing works by serving folks in targeted area relevant advertising content. Advertisers can ping customers based on their current location, past locations, or a combination of both.
4. What types of businesses can benefit from geofencing ?
Any type of business can benefit from geofencing.
5. What are some tips for using geofencing?
When using geofencing, it’s important to remember a few key tips:
-Make sure your ad content is relevant to the audience you’re targeting
-Use clear and concise messaging that grabs attention
-Include a strong call to action that encourages customers to take action
-Create different ads for different locations to ensure greatest impact
-Test, analyze, and adjust your campaigns to maximize ROI.
6. How can businesses get started with geofencing ?
Getting started with geofencing is simple. Contact Silverback Web Today!
BOOK A FREE