Updating DNS Settings (A-Record) for Google Domains:
1. Log in to Google Domains. If you are already logged in, go to “My Domains” in the top right-hand corner.
2. Find the domain you would like to use and select the “Manage” button on the right-hand side.
3. Click on “DNS” on the left-hand side of the page.
4. Select “Default Name Servers (Active)” tab at the top.
Note: Never use Custom name servers
5. Find the “Synthetic records” section. Delete all records in there. If there are no records in this section, move on to the next step.
- Name: put “@”
- Type: A
- TTL: Leave as default which is 1 hr (3600 seconds)
- IPv4: put in the IP address that we sent you via email.