Updating DNS Settings (A-Record) for Google Domains:
1. Log in to Google Domains. If you are already logged in, go to “My Domains” in the top right-hand corner.
2. Find the domain you would like to use and select the “Manage” button on the right-hand side.
3. Click on “DNS” on the left-hand side of the page.
4. Select “Default Name Servers (Active)” tab at the top.
Note: Never use Custom name servers
5. Find the “Synthetic records” section. Delete all records in there. If there are no records in this section, move on to the next step.
6. Find the “Custom records” section under “Resource records”. Fill out the following fields and press “Save”:
- Name: put “@”
- Type: A
- TTL: Leave as default which is 1 hr (3600 seconds)
- IPv4: put in the IP address that we sent you via email.